Skip to content
Want to keep your blooms fresh for as long as possible? Follow these simple steps for proper flower care.
- If you have softened water, then use bottled or distilled water.
- If you have purchased bulk flowers, do not immediately remove the cardboard or plastic sleeves from flowers. Leave the wrappings on for at least 1 hour while the flowers rehydrate.
- Remove lower leaves that fall below the water line. The goal is to avoid getting any leaves in the water which can introduce bacteria.
- Cut 2-3" off of stems. Cut at an angle and immediately place in water.
- Use size appropriate buckets or vases. Short plastic bathroom trashcans work best! Small, delicate flowers need their own vase or cup.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.